Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Journal Entry #33

What are you going to do over the 3 day weekend?

On saturday, I had a rest and overslept untill 8 am. At lunch, I went to Japanese sushi restaurant 'Todai' with my children and my sister. After lunch, we took a walk aroud the 'East Village Plaza' in which Todai is located. That looked different from Brea where I live. We really enjoyed weekend afternoon. On sunday, we went to the church at 11 am. Today's sermon was about . After service, we had happy lunch time with other people at church. At home we watched the movie 'Air Force One'. That movis is about kidnapping of persident's airplane and after all the president saved his airplane and his officers. The main actor was Harrison Ford who is my favorate actor. Tommorrow, we will go to a museum or park. If my sons listen to me well, I promied them to go to amusement park, if not, to stay home or to go to somewhere near home. Whether stay home or go amusement park, having a holiday is always happy thimg.

No comments: