Sunday, November 4, 2007

Journal Entry #30

Does it matter what strangers think of you? Do you care if everyone likes you or are you content just being yourself? Write a paragraph explaining your answer.

I think that everybody has two-sided mind. One is to be loved from many people, the other is to be freely from others. When I was twenties, it was very important to be loved by others. So I spent much time to make myself more intelligent, good-looking and good-natured. When I got along with many friends, I felt so happy.

But now... I am thirties. It is good if everyone likes me. But above all, it is more important not to belong to any other person and keep going my way. My way can be my family, my job, or etc. The most important thing is not other people but myself. Nevertherless, to being oneself looks very lonely. To make a harmony between to be loved by many people and to being alone is very important.

No comments: