Friday, November 2, 2007

Journal Entry #28

Please post your pictures from the ALP Halloween party. Summarize the night and tell me what I missed!

I couldn't go to the ALP Halloween party because of my another schdule.
On Halloween day, my sons and daughter had great time not to forget.

At the elementary school, my first son wore muscle-spiderman costume and my second son wore ninja costume. Their principal wore cute pajama with bunny doll in his hand. They had a parade for 15 minutes.

At the preschool, my 3 year old daughter wore a princess costume. She really likes all about a princess, so as a matter of fact, her choice was a princess costume.

This was the first Halloween that I spent in America. I want to call this Halloween as 'Real Halloween'. In Korea, my son's preschool where English was spoken had Halloween party. But that was a party only for teachers and students. My children and I really enjoyed this Halloween.

No comments: